GUIDELINES FOR SCHOOL LIAISONS OF HARVARD CLUB OF INDIA
- Each School (undergraduate or graduate) of Harvard University will have a Co-ordinator(s), who will be initially nominated/ appointed by the HCI for a period of one year.
- The Coordinator(s) should at all times be a paid member of the Harvard Club of India. If at the time of appointment the Coordinator (s) is not a member of the HCI, then he/she must apply and become a HCI member within 60 days of the appointment to remain a Coordinator.
- It will be the responsibility of the Co-ordinator(s) to help engage deeply with alumni from his/her Respective School across India, to organize and facilitate activities/ events in furtherance of the objectives of the HCI, and to spread the network, membership and reach of HCI in his/her Respective School.
- To the extent possible, HCI will support the Co-ordinator financially and otherwise in
organization of these events. Each Co-Ordinator will also have the responsibility to raise their own funds for School-specific activities and events.
- The HCI will have the right to change the Co-ordinator(s) of a School before the expiry of the one year term after informing the existing Co-ordinator(s) the reasons for the change.
- The Co-ordinator(s) shall at all times keep the HCI informed of all their actions and activities, including all communication, written or otherwise, and shall not do any act that shall be contrary to the interest of the HCI or its members.
- The Executive Committee of the Harvard Club of India might issue additional guidelines or changes to these guidelines at any time.
- If the Coordinator(s) is unable to carry out the responsibilities for whatever reason, he/she must inform the HCI Executive Committee of the same at least 15 days prior.
Want to Get Involved? Please contact Shadan Farasat (email@example.com)